Saturday, September 3, 2016

One more move

In early June, we rented a van, drove to Keene, loaded all of our youngest sons belongings into it and brought them back to our house. The plan was for him to stay in Keene for a few weeks finishing up some work he was doing at the college and then he was heading home to start his adult life.

In late June, he suddenly started his adult life when the college offered him a job. This sent him into panic mode because now he had to find an actual place to live.

This week, he found a place to live and needed his stuff back.

Today, we rented a van, loaded all of his belongings into it and delivered them to Keene. We also used the van to go to the furniture store to pick up a couch that he had purchased.

Now we are home, the dog is very glad to see us and my back hurts.

I'm kind of hoping this is the last move I have to do but somehow I doubt it.

On the upside, the good folks at UHaul are getting to know me.


So the Red Sox won last night and the Blue Jays lost. This means the Red Sox are now only one game behind the Blue Jays in the ALEast.

I'm really hoping they do it again tonight.


You might want to visit these links:

No comments: