Tuesday, September 6, 2016

More rain!

We didn't get a lot of rain but we got some and my lawn seemed happy to see it.

Here is a sequence of pictures showing the devastation and ongoing recovery.

The top picture is my beautiful lawn as seen in late May.
The middle picture is my poor desiccated lawn as seen in mid July.
The bottom picture is my recovering lawn as it looks today.

I'm hoping that in the next few weeks those bare spots begin to fill in. If not, I will scratch them up a bit and put some seed down so it gets a start during October.

Hopefully by next spring I will have a beautiful full lawn that is the pride of my neighborhood.

Or at least a lawn that is a lot more green and a lot less crunchy.


No, I won't be watching the Red Sox this evening because the game isn't on until 10:10 tonight.

I will, however, continue to hope that they win and that the Blue Jays lose.


You should click on these:

No comments: