Thursday, September 29, 2016

Something happened to my links....

On the right side of this rambling PoS is a sidebar that contains things like archives, profile, search tool, etc... It used to contain a listing of links but for some reason that list went away. I have no idea why or how it went away. I'm not even sure when it went away.

Oh well, I guess things come and go around here. Why should my ramblings be any different.


The Red Sox are the ALEast division champs but they won it on a down note. They became the champions when the Blue Jays lost to the Orioles, not because they beat the Yankees.

The Red Sox lost to the Yankees and are now one and a half games behind the Rangers in the race for the best record in the American League. There are four games left in the season and the Red Sox need to win all four of them in order to end the season. If they only win two, the Rangers need to lose two and I don't think that is going to happen.

A win against the Yankees tonight would be a good start.


Now I'm going to watch some baseball.

Here's a couple of links for you:

No comments: