Sunday, September 25, 2016

One o'clock is an even better time for a baseball game.

The Red Sox managed to win last night and then, for some reason I will never understand, managed to win again today. They have absolutely secured a spot in the playoffs and now they are also tied with the Rangers for the best record in the AL.

If they end the season tied with the Rangers, I believe (and as amazing as this may seem, I might be wrong) that the best record will be determined by run differential ( the difference between total runs scored and total runs against). If that is the case, the Red Sox have the best differential in the AL.

All things considered, as much as I'd like to see them with home field advantage, after the last two seasons I'm just happy that they will be playing baseball in October.


You should visit these links:

No comments: