Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fixin' stuff.

We had some damage to one of our screens and today was the day I decided to replace it.

After completing the job, I can tell you this: Replacing aluminum screen is harder than replacing fiberglass screen.

The aluminum screen tends to tear when it's being pressed into the slot. You gotta go slow and be very, very careful.

But now that it's fixed, we don't have to worry about any mosquitoes coming in and giving us the zika.


The Red Sox won again last night and so did the Blue Jays. The Red Sox are still four games up on the Blue Jays and it's looking more & more like they aren't going to collapse this year.

In my mind, the best case is they keep on winning and finish as the ALEast Division champ. The worst case scenario has them lose more than a few games and they end up as one of the AL wild card teams.

I'm going with the best case scenario.


They've got my vote:


Since I woke up at 4:00 this morning (What can I say - I'm old), I'm probably going to fall asleep before the game ends.

While I do that, you can do this:

No comments: