Thursday, September 22, 2016

No need to make a decision.

In 1982, George Schnurle III introduced his Multivision device to the general public.

You've probably never heard of Multivision or George Schnurle III because his invention didn't sell very well. As a matter of fact, I don't think he sold any of them. It was expensive as hell and really klugy but that's not important.

What is important is that it gave us a taste of something that would become known as PIP or Picture-In-a-Picture.

Thanks to George and his visionary approach to television, I am able to fall asleep watching both the Red Sox and the Patriots this evening.


Fro now on, when someone calls me from card holder services or wants to know how I'm going to vote or wants to clean my carpets or is from the Foundation of Reluctant Veterans and Blonds with Twitches, I'm going to pick up the phone and play this into the mouthpiece.

I have no idea if it will work or not but I'm hoping it annoys them as much as their phone call is annoying me.


I'm gonna put the ball games on.

Here are some links you might want to click on:

No comments: