Friday, September 30, 2016

A little rain goes a long way

My front lawn still looks like crap but it's way better than it was in August. I suspect that this spring I will be scratching the scrub and spreading some seed in the hopes that it will fill in and grow back into the nice green carpet it was in June of this year.

On the down side, if it does grow it means I will have to mow it which is somethig I've only had to do sporadically this summer.


I have to admit to being a little hungover today.

I met John at a local victualer last night and had a few more adult beverages than I probably should have. On top of the hangover, I have a head cold that is causing my nose to run like a faucet.

I'm hoping that the head cold is one of those three or four day ones and is gone by next week because I want to get some flying in.

A stuffy head does not go well with significant changes in altitude.


I'm going to watch the Red Sox but I've kind of given up hope that they'll end the season with the best record. There are only three games left in the season and they are currently two games behind the Rangers.

That means the Rangers need to lose two games while the Red Sox need to win all three games in order to end the season with the best record.


Here are a few links:

No comments: