Monday, August 8, 2016

Minimalistic internets this week.

I have many things to do this coming week so anticipate that I might miss a day or two.

Oh, and the days that I actually do post something, it may be short and to the point with only a link or two.


So the David Price is deep into full suck mode. Seems like after every game that he pitches in, he meets with the media and say the same thing, "I have to be better."

And you something? He's right. He does have to be better.

As it stands right now, the title of "Ace" is a toss up between Steven Wright and Rick Procello. David Price doesn't even come close.

The Red Sox are on a travel day today so there is no baseball for me to watch. Tomorrow, they start a three-game series at home against the Yankees. I'm hoping they make Alex Rodriguez's visit to Fenway a miserable one by winning all three games.


Now I'm going to study for Private Pilot - Airplane Knowledge Test.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: