Saturday, August 6, 2016

Let's talk baseball.

I fell asleep and didn't see a single inning of last nights win but today's loss was on at 4:00 and I managed to watch most of that. Then I turned it off and we watched a pretty crappy movie called The Revenenant. I don't recommend it.

As I type this, the Red Sox are still in third place, two and a half games behind the Orioles and the Blue Jays.

In other baseball news, Yankee first baseman Mark Teixeira announced that he will be retiring after this season. Can't say that I blame the guy. He gets injured every season and he also has more than enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life if he invested it and didn't spend it all on booze.


Let's talk football.

Yesterday afternoon, after practice, Tom Brady stood before the media and said....

....absolutely nothing.

That man is not only a great football player, he's charming as hell. He answered questions for about five minutes yesterday and basically said, 'I want to do whatever it takes to help the team win.' in reply to every question the media asked and they still loved him or it.

Marshawn Lynch would be proud.


You should visit these links:

No comments: