Friday, August 19, 2016

Racheal from cardholder services can kiss my rosey red ass

We are 3 months away from the election and I'm already sick and tired of getting phone calls telling me I should vote for Trump or Clinton.

But what's even worse are the calls where:
    - No one is on the other end
    - A robot saying "Hi! How Are You? Good!"
    - Racheal from cardholder services wants to get me a lower credit card rate
    - Kevin wants to power wash my house
    - The recent notice I received about lowering my electric bill
    - The IRS / FBI is going to arrest me unless I call them back right away
How do those people live with themselves after spending the day attempting to scam someone out of their hard earned money? These people prey on folks that aren't as skeptical as me and they usually suck the elderly into their little scam. This means they end up taking money from someone who can ill afford it.

I have one question: Why is it legal to disguise, or "spoof", the phone number you are calling from? Why do the phone providers allow for the modification of the phone number and name?


It's time for the Red Sox to designate Junichi Tazawa. He came into last nights game in the 8th inning with a 3-1 lead and he promptly gave them 3 runs to lose the game 4-3. This is not the first time he has done that.

Hopefully tonight's game goes better for them.


Tonight is the White Coat Ceremony for my daughter's class. It's where the class gets their lab coats and are officially introduced to the community. My wife will be there and I've asked for pictures.

I can't tell you how proud I am of all my children because it's difficult to explain. Each of them has accomplished what they've set out to do and in my daughters case, she set her sights on becoming a veterinarian when she was in grade school and has worked hard each step along the way.

Now she has reached the final stage of her quest and I am, as always, the proud dad.


You can click on these if you like:

No comments: