Sunday, August 21, 2016

Nice quiet day.

Now that my wife and I are both at home, the Dog seems to have settled back into his routine of sitting on any damned piece of furniture he wants to and sleeping on the bed all day long.

For the last year and a half, he has been The Large Main Dog and he has had his Small Emergency Backup Dog as a faithful playmate and companion. Now she is in Iowa with my daughter and he was lost for a week or so.

To make things worse, two weeks ago he was here alone with just my wife and was missing me. Then, last week, my wife was gone and he was here alone with just me, missing my wife.

I suspect he still misses his girlfriend but he's at least got the two of us back in the pack and he seem happy with that.

Now if I can get him to stop panting and drooling, I'll be happy.


The Red Sox won last night and the Blue Jays lost. This meant the Red Sox picked up a game on the Blue Jays bringing them to within a half game.

Then they went and lost this afternoon.

Fortunately, the Blue Jays also lost this afternoon. This means the Red Sox remain a half game behind the Blue Jays in second place.

Unfortunately, as I post this, the Orioles are under a very long rain delay so I have no idea what the outcome of their game will be. Even if the Orioles win, they'll still be in third place, one & a half games behind the Red Sox.


Here are today's links:

No comments: