Monday, August 29, 2016

Well, that sucked.

I managed to stay awake until the fifth inning last night and when I went to bed, the Red Sox were leading 4-2.

When I woke up this morning, I discovered that my lack of coaching had an affect and the Royals had won the game 10-4.

From what I can tell, Barnes did not have a good outing in relief...


For the record, I could care less what some quarterback for a third-rate football team does. He has no bearing on my life and no influence on me what-so-ever.

Taking offense to his decision to not stand during the National Anthem is like being offended by someone of the Jewish faith not eating pork because you like bacon.

What do you care?

Oh, and I've found over the years that the more you ignore people like that, the quicker they go away or do something stupid that gets them arrested.

I'll be okay with either outcome.


I'm going to watch tonight's game and hopefully I'll stay awake through the whole thing.

While I do that, these links might contain something interesting:

No comments: