Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I hate plumbing

I'm not a plumber and I hate doing it but I understand how to do it.

Modern plumbing is relatively easy compared to the good old days when you had to cut, fit, sweat and solder copper pipe. Now-a-days they use polyvinylchloride (aka PVC) to plumb most drain systems and that was what I had to work on today.

It's easy-peezy to take the drains off and even easier to put them back on. It's what you gotta dig out of them once you got them off that is not pleasant. Humans, as a species, are kinda gross and that grossness ends up sticking to the walls of our plumbing.

So like I said, I hate plumbing but I can tell you that right now, every drain in my house is running at full capacity.

And if you see something crawling out of the woods behind my house that looks like it came from a 1950's "B" horror movie, run away because whatever that stuff looked like if given enough time and sunlight, it might come to life as The Blob.


The Red Sox and the Blue Jays remain tied for first in the ALEast and I'm hoping two things happen this evening -
  1. Procello continues to pitch like the ace of the staff that he has turned out to be & the Red Sox beat the Rays again.

  2. and

  3. The last place Angels suddenly remember how to win a game & they beat the Blue Jays.
It would be nice to see the Red Sox capture first place and hold on to it, October is fast approaching and I need something to watch at night.


While I watch tonight's game, you should visit these links:

No comments: