Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Busy day today.

Working at a college means that eventually there will be a lot of students on campus and today was that day.

Today was new students check-in day and a lot of very young people were wandering around asking a lot of questions about things I didn't have a lot of knowledge about. I tried my best to be helpful and I'm pretty sure I didn't steer anyone in the wrong direction so hopefully they got to where they needed to be.


The Red Sox managed to win last night and I'm hoping they win again tonight. Right now, the four game series against the Indians is tied at one each with two games left to play.

If they can take three out of four from the Indians, they will be in pretty damned good shape and stand a good chance of getting home field advantage for the playoffs.


Here are a few links you can click on while I yell at the Red Sox for not following my sage coaching advice during tonights game:

No comments: