Sunday, August 6, 2017

Good day for baseball

I managed to get my lawn mowed this morning and get cleaned up in time to watch the game.

The Red Sox won, but so did the Yankees and the Rays so the Red Sox remain three games ahead of the Yankees and five & a half games ahead of the Rays..

This is shaping up to be a good second half of the season. And for the record, the Red Sox have won eight of their last ten games and are at .563 for the season.

This makes me a happy guy.


No flying for me this weekend. It's an expensive thing to do so I'm trying to limit myself to only twice a month or maybe even once every three weeks.

Hopefully the weather is good next weekend and I can get an hour of pattern work in.

I like flying in the pattern. It builds my landing skills and as I always say, that's kind of an important skill to have.


Let me leave you with the latest spam message:
    I love reading through an article that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!
You're welcome.


Here are some links that I found:

No comments: