Sunday, August 20, 2017

Late post

My wife is once again safe & sound back at home and my daughter is once again safe & sound in her apartment out in Iowa.

They left on Wednesday and did their usual drive out to Ohio. They spent the night in their usual hotel and then made their usual drive from Ohio to Iowa, arriving on their usual Thursday night.

My wife stayed for two days while they restocked the kitchen, cleaned out the summer dust and basically got my daughter settled back into her school life.

This morning my daughter brought my wife to Des Moines airport for her flight.

Her flight was uneventful and I picked her up at 6:00 this evening

She is currently settled comfortably into her recliner.

The Dog is comfortably settled on the floor at her feet.


The Red Sox managed to win two out of three games to the Yankees and are now 5 games ahead of the Yankees in the ALEast.

They travel to Cleveland tonight where they will play a four game series against the Indians.

I'm hoping they win at least three of those four games...


Here are some links:

No comments: