Saturday, August 26, 2017

It's National Dog Day

He is very excited to have his own day.

I told him he should do something different than he normally does but he decided to treat today like any other day and nap all day long.


I'm still getting spam but it hasn't been very interesting lately.

Todays spam however was pretty good.

I likes this one:
    Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

This one was my favorite:
    I've read several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you set to create this type of great informative site.
I think the first guy wants me to put a link to his site on my blog and he will do the same for me. Either that he wants to get familiar with me and I can tell you right now, that's not gonna happen.

The second guy seems to think I work hard at creating knowledge or something like that.

No matter how you interpret it, they both lack a certain understanding of the english language.


The Red Sox have apparently gone into suck mode. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way for very long because the last thing they need is to start losing games on a regular basis and miss out on October baseball.

That would make me less than happy.

Hopefully todays game goes better because the Yankees are winning there game and if the Red Sox lose, the Yankees will pick up a full game on them.


It would have been a perfect day for flying but I have way too much to do.

Perhaps next weekend will be just as nice and I can get in an hour of pattern work.

Gotta keep working on those landing skills.


Enjoy these few links:

No comments: