Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Good dogs.

The doorbell rang and when my wife opened it, there was as stranger at the door. The dogs went ballistic and started barking and growling. As he backed away from the door, he said he was offering energy audits.

I don't want to say that he was in a hurry to get away from the dogs but when my wife said, "No thanks, we're all set" he left as quick as he could.

And that is why I like dogs. If they don't like someone or they get the feeling you are not happy with someone, they will make it clear that they will protect you with their very lives if need be.

I assume that after he left, they both went back to their couches and fell sound asleep.


I know this may shock you but I'm going to watch some baseball now.

While I do that, you can surf on these interweberthings:

No comments: