Monday, August 21, 2017

Short post

I gotta be honest with you, I spent my evening building my ADS-B traffic tracking platform tonight and now I'm watching the Red Sox. That means I completely forgot about this.


Yes, the ADS-B receiver seems to be working just fine. I need to tweak it a bit and then test it in a plane but I'm pretty sure I just made myself a safer pilot.

As for the Red Sox, they are currently down 3 to 2 in the fifth inning and I'm really hoping that changes soon.


Yes, I saw the eclipse today.  I put the glasses over my iPhone camera and tried to take a picture but that just wasn't going to work out no matter how hard I tried. Here's the result of that attempt:

Not great but what do you expect from an old guy with a phone and no tripod.


Here are a few links:

No comments: