Thursday, October 18, 2018

Busy evening, again.

Last night I sat through an FAA presentation on complacency (it's bad) and being diligent (it's good). Tonight I'm sitting through a web presentation on flight briefings (weather, traffic, notices, etc..)

That all means you get a shortened post.

It also means I am trying to remain a safe pilot.


The Red Sox won last night despite the fact I fell sound asleep well before the 6th inning. This means the Red Sox now lead the best of seven series 3-1 and if they win tonight, they take the American League Championship.

I really hope they win tonight because that will mean two things:
  1. David Price will get his first post-season win as a starter
  2. I will be able to go to bed at a decent hour until Tuesday, October 23rd when the first game of the World Series kicks off.
I would be pleased as punch to see Price get hsi first win and I would be a happy guy to catch back up on my sleep.


Speaking of sleep, it's not gonna be easy tonight. The game starts at 8:10 and I'm going to try and make it until at least the seventh inning.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: