Tuesday, October 9, 2018

They scored early and often

The Red Sox managed to kick the crap out of the Yankees last night and I'm really hoping they do it again tonight.

If they win tonight, they win the series and move on to the ALCS. If they lose tonight, they return to Boston for game five on Thursday.

I hope they win tonight because I don't think I can wait until Thursday for the end of this series.


The US Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Hailey, resigned today. She'll be stepping down at the end of the year.

This is a shame because if there was one voice of reason in the Trump organization, it was Nikki Hailey. She is a brilliant woman with strong ethics and a level head.

I'm kind of hoping she runs for president one day because I would vote for her.


I'm going to watch a few innings of baseball. If it turns out to be a blowout, I'll fall asleep. If it looks like it's going to be a close game, I'll struggle to stay awake and watch as much as I can.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: