Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Red Sox are up a game

Last nights game went great through the 6th inning. When Sale left the game, he was up 5-0. Then the bullpen took over and before you knew it, the Yankees scored four runs and damn near won the game.

Tonights game features Mr David Price, a guy who as never won a post season game as a starter. A guy who seems to have a mental issue when it comes to pitching against the Yankees.

Between Price as the starter and bullpen that isn't up to the task, I do not have high hopes for the Red Sox tonight...


Two years ago, my youngest made me a baseball bat because he knows I love baseball.

Today, I finally mounted it to the wall in our secondary entertainment facility:

It's at just the right height for me to grab off the wall and use it to defend my home from intruders.

Just kidding.

It's there for me to admire.

I'll use firearms to defend my home from intruders...


I'm going to see if I can coerce Price into pitching well tonight.

While I do that, you can look at these fine examples of internet information:

No comments: