Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Red Sox are up 1-0 in the series

It was a great start to the World Series and I actually watched until the end of the game!

Wait, some of you might call that a lie.

It's really not a lie.

Yes, I fell asleep in the 4th inning but I woke up in the 8th and got to see all of the 9th inning so technically, I watched until the end of the game.

So I didn't lie.

Anyways, the Red Sox took an early lead in the 1st but the Dodgers tied it in the 3rd and then again in the 5th. The Red Sox retook the lead in the 5th and never looked back. The final score of the game was 8-4 and I went to bed happy.

I'm hoping tonight goes just as well.


Quick status on the furnace...

They were able to get the electrician on sight today, finish up the majority of the work and get the new system is up and running.

Looks like tomorrow is finish work and final payment.

Paying is important because the alternative is repossession of the aforementioned heating system sometime in January.

That would suck because as I've mentioned before, I like heat and hot water.

I'm particularly fond of heat in January.


While I watch as many innings as I possibly can of game 2 of the World Series, you can visit these links and ask yourself that age-old question, "What the hell was he thinking when he posted this crap?":

No comments: