Monday, October 8, 2018

They need to score early and often.

The Red Sox will win tonight if they can score at least one run in each of the first three innings.

By scoring at least one run, they will demoralize Severino and give Evoldi that mental boost he needs to go at least 6 innings.

They need to win tonight.

In the other ALDS race, the Astros have won their series against the Indians and Terry Francona is now on vacation. That means the Astros will face either the Red Sox or the Yankees, depending on what happens there.

On the national league side, the Brewers have won their NLDS series against the Rockies and Bob Uecker is probably still partying like a rock star.

The Dodgers are up two games to one against the Braves and as I type this, the Brave lead tonights game 2-1 in the 5th inning.


I managed to change the oil on my tractor this afternoon. When I say managed, I mean this could have gone badly because I drained the oil from the engine before verifying that I had enough oil to refill it.

Fortunately I had two quarts left in the case and that is exactly how much the engine takes.

Guess it's time to buy a new case of oil because both the snowblower and the generator need an oil change.

I am a firm believer that as long as you change the oil on a timely basis, those machines will run for a good many years. My push mower is almost 25 years old and it still starts on the first pull.


While I continue watching baseball, you can click on these:

No comments: