Monday, October 15, 2018

Well, they both won last night.

Thank goodness for Picture-In-Picture technology because that allowed me to pay attention to both the Patriots (they won) and the Red Sox (they also won) last night.

This means the Red Sox are now tied with the Astros 1-1 and the Patriots are now tied for first place in the AFCEast.

The Red Sox and the Astros are off tonight while they travel to Houston where they will play the next three games. Assuming one team does not win all three games, the series will return to Boston next Saturday for the final two games of their seven game series.

I'm kind of glad there is no baseball tonight because I'm tired. I stayed up watching baseball until midnight on Saturday night and until 10:30 last night. This late night baseball crap is killing me.

I need my sleep.


I'm going to watch a little bit of the Brewers / Dodgers game and maybe fall asleep at a decent hour.

You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: