Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Can I talk about the Patriots now?

They won last night and I gotta admit, I only watched it until the half.

The Patriots couldn't score a touchdown during the first half but neither could the Bills. The Bills have the second best defense in the NFL so I can't dis the Patriots for failing to cross the goal line. They did manage three field goals while the Bills only managed one.

The score was 9-3 when I went to bed

Turns out they did manage to score one more field goal and two touchdowns while the Bills were only able to get one more field goal.

The final score was 25-6 which isn't bad when you consider the Bills defense.


Someone decided to whack Whitey Bulger this morning.

They aren't really saying how he was killed but since it happened in a secure facility, I think we can rule out firearms and probably knives.

There are a lot of people in Boston who probably hope it was a slow, painful beating.

He was not a nice guy.


I'm going to start digging into some DVRs.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: