Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Day Two

Thus ends my work week.

Have I mentioned I really like working at this college...


We finished the grocery shopping this evening so we do not have to set foot in a store tomorrow. I figure that every maniac in the world will be in the grocery stores tomorrow and I don't want to be anywhere near one.

If you have to be near one tomorrow, you have my sympathies.


No recent news on the Red Sox since the last move when they signed Steve Pearce for an additional year. I suspect they are still working on Nathan Evoldi, Joe Kelly & Craig Kimbrel but those three are going to be looking for big money so I won't be shocked if none of them end up back on the roster for 2019.

If I had my say, I would go after Evoldi. That guy is a work horse who can eat up innings and proved he can hold the line against some of the best offensive players in the majors.

If they can also either land Kelly or Kimbrel as a closer, they will be all set and we can sit back and relax until February when spring training kicks off.


For the record, the stock market is once again shitting the bed.

It was down 400 points yesterday and 550 today.

That's a lot of points.


You can click on these links:

No comments: