Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The lines at the polls were longer than usual

I decided to go over and vote when the polls opened at 7:00 this morning. I walked in to find that there were about 30 people in line ahead of me.

I've never had to wait in line to vote.

I guess people really want to make sure they have their say.


So after I voted, I went to work, spent the day creating a massive document and then headed home. I've had my dinner and now I'm watching the overly-dramatic talking heads on the news.

These people are idiots.

They shout "Breaking News!" before every news story, they proclaim "Millions in the path!" for every weather event and they solemnly state that they have a "developing story" for any news that they may have talked about yesterday but now have the real story.

Someone needs to tell these people to calm down and just tell the news.


While I see if I have any DVRs to watch, you can click on these:

No comments: