Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I've got to clean my gutters.

I looked out the window of the front bedroom this morning and saw that the gutter over my garage is filled to overflowing with oak leaves. If that gutter is full you can bet the rest of them are just as full.

Cleaning them is pretty easy - I drag my leave blower up onto the roof and just blow the leaves out onto the lawn. The problem is I'm not as spry as I used to be and as a result, I'm not quite as comfortable on the roof as I was in my 30s.

I always tell my wife, "If you hear a load thump on the ground out back, call the finance guy and transfer the retirement money over to your account."

I'm pretty sure she doesn't think that's very funny.


So I managed to get Tommy's new computer working yesterday.

His big problem? He put dead batteries into the wireless keyboard.

Once I resolved that issue, it was just a matter of watching the machine do it's thing while I consumed a beer.

Now he needs to spend time figuring out how to do the things he used to do on his old computer and that isn't anything I can help him with.


You can click on these if you want:

No comments: