Thursday, November 1, 2018

I have caught up on my sleep

Now that I feel like I'm all caught up on my sleep, the Patriots are scheduled for a 8:30 Sunday night game. That means I'm going to be tired on Monday morning.

Oh well, I'll enjoy my rest while I can and be prepared for Sunday by maybe taking a nap or something.


The more I read about how Whitey Bulger died the more I have to respect that old saying, "Live by the sword, die by the sword."

Whitey did not die a peaceful death. As a matter of fact, I'm betting his last few minutes of life were true retribution for all the people he was supposed to have killed in hideous ways.

The man was a psychopath and he was killed by a psychopath.


I need to go flying but every time I get the time to go flying, I don't get the weather.

I've been looking at the 10 day forecast and it's looking like next Thursday might be a good day to take a half day vacation and head off into the wild blue yonder.

We'll see how it goes.


Here are some links that you might find enjoyable:

No comments: