Sunday, November 4, 2018

The lawn is clean

We still have a lot of trees filed with leaves but they have started falling. The backyard was covered in bth leaves and pine needles, the front yard was slightly covered with Rose of Sharon and Dogwood leaves.

Fortunately, the lawn and leaves were kinda dry so cleaning up was pretty easy.


After that, it was over to Tommys to hook up some printers and cash registers.

Actually, I didn't really hook them up so much as I put ends on the ethernet cable he had pulled between the two devices. I told him he was on his own for getting the cash register to print to the printer because I had no idea how that was gonna happen.

For all I know, he's still working on it....


The Patriots are on at 8:30 tonight and I'm thinking I'll be able to watch until the half.

The time change always screws with my sleep habits and I suspect that by 9:30 tonight, I'll be falling asleep on my couch.

I'm hoping the Patriots score a lot of points in the first 2 quarters so I can fall asleep knowing they had a chance.


While I whine about the sun setting at 5:00 and how I'm going to have to drive home from work in the dark, you can click on these:

No comments: