Thursday, December 27, 2018

I am certified

Today I spent numerous hours in a room and in a plane with my instructor and together we completed not only my biennial flight review, we also got me current on night landings.

I spent a some time going over some basic legal FAA requirements and then I spent several hours flying around with him, doing a lot of things that no one normally does. Things like soft-field landings, soft-field takeoffs, stalls and basic navigation.

It was both fun and tiring.

Now I'm going to watch bad television and fall asleep early.

🎉

The Small Emergency Backup Dog is sick and my daughter is concerned. She scheduled an appointment tomorrow to get her checked out.

Hopefully it's just a stomach ailment and all she needs is a few days of quiet.

🎉

Here are some links:

No comments: