Sunday, December 2, 2018

Good timing.

Like I said yesterday, my gutters are clean. That's a good thing because today the rain gods decided to test them by pouring large amounts of water into them.

I'm pleased to report they worked just fine.


My dog has developed pretty severe limp so we are feeding him some puppy pain pills that my daughter says are like Tylenol for dogs.

I'm hoping he just did something stupid to himself and this is not an indication that he is breaking down. He's a great dog and we will do everything we can to keep him comfortable until this thing heals.

Including letting him sleep on the couch...

I said he is a great dog, not a classy dog...


I'm going to watch the Patriots play football against the Vikings.

You can do the same thing plus click on these links:

No comments: