Friday, December 21, 2018

It's vacation time!

I left my office at 3:30 this afternoon and will not return there until January 2nd.

Over the next 11 days, I will eat too much, sleep too much and hopefully get some flying time.

I'm really hoping the weather holds for one or two non-holiday days and I can get into a plane with my CFI because I really need to get my bi-annual flight review done.

The ramifications of not getting it done within the 24 month time period is that I cannot fly until I fly with my CFI and get it done. Not a terrible thing but it's still a thing. Besides, I'm hoping to take my daughter up while she's home and I can't do that unless I'm legal.

🎄

No one else quit on Trump today. At least not that I know of.

But that's not what I came here to tell you.

It looks like the money being raised for Trump's wall might not actually get to where they want it to go. Seems that it might be illegal for the DHS to accept "gifts".

Still, if I were Nancy "We have to vote for it before we can read it!" Pelosi or Chuck "No, I'm not related to Amy..." Schumer, I would pay attention to the fact that in 4 days, 218,000 people voted with their money for border security.

🎄

Well, time for me to start me vacation by falling asleep early while watching bad television.

You can do whatever you want.

If what you want is to click on random links, here you go:

No comments: