Monday, December 10, 2018

My job is interesting.

Currently, I am trying to gather quotes for some services I want performed and let me just say that contacting a sales rep at this time of the year with a request for a quote is like tossing raw meat into a pool of piranhas.

Those people are looking to bump their yearly sales numbers so they are frothing at the mouth to get my business. I must have six or seven emails from various people who without actually saying it are willing to spend money to get my business.

Personally, I don't want to go sit at some restaurant with a couple of smarmy sales guys who are trying to sell me their business. I would prefer they just send me a quote and let me decide who I want to do the job.

Then again, I wouldn't mind a trip to Max Burger....


While I watch bad television and see if I can find a crappy, washed out, flimsy five dollar bill to give to the Dolphins fan, you can click on these links:

No comments: