Monday, December 3, 2018

There is less limping

The Dog seems to be a bit better than he was yesterday so hopefully he's overcoming whatever it is that's causing his problem.

Personally, I think he frolicked a bit too hard last week and he pulled a muscle.

He is old and us old guys pull muscles pretty easily.


The Patriots pulled off another win yesterday giving them a record of 9-3. With only 4 games left in the regular season, it's a pretty good bet they will secure a playoff slot. Their closest division rival is the Dolphins with a 6-6 record.

Coincidentally, the Patriots play the Dolphins next week and if the Patriots win, they should secure the division. At least I think they will. Sometimes my math sucks so I could be wrong.


Well, I've got some documentation to put together for tomorrow morning and some bad television to watch.

I'll just leave you with these links here:

No comments: