Saturday, December 29, 2018

Painful digestion is in her future

The Small Emergency Backup Dog appears to have passed whatever it was she decided to eat the other day but now she is in a lot of pain. To the point where she is having trouble walking. The doc says it's probably because of severe abdomen pain.

This means that now she is in recovery mode and hopefully she gets back to normal in a few days. Until then, my wife, the quintessential mom, made her some home made chicken soup.

That little dog is eating better than most humans....

As for the "appears to have passed" line above, we don't know what it was, only that it is now gone. Todays x-rays showed nothing so at some point in the last 24 hours, she either pooped it out or she digested it.

🎉

As for me, I spent my day doing very little. I cleaned out the dogs latrine, also known as my backyard, and then I tidied up my workbench a bit.

I'm typing this while my pizza's cook. As soon as they are done, I'm gonna eat and settle in to watch bad television. Maybe some Mythbuster reruns or something like that.

🎉

Here are some links:

No comments: