Sunday, November 28, 2021

Celebrations are over but Thanksgiving goes on

Our guests left this morning, bringing our celebrations to an end.

Thanksgiving, however, well live on for at least another week or two while I eat turkey salad, turkey sandwiches, turkey divan (whatever that is) and dessert. Lots and lots of dessert.

I hope you also have lots of desserts to enjoy.


The Patriots managed to run over the Titans this afternoon, beating them 36-13.

I am really enjoying this team. The defense, with guys like McCourty, Van Noy, Hightower, Guy and Judon, makes life miserable for their opponents and Jones is a rookie quarterback who looks like a seasoned veteran. Watching these guys play is amazing.

I'm still on the, "This is a building year for the Patriots" bandwagon and I won't be shocked if they lose a couple more games before the season ends but I'm convinced they will be in the playoffs.

I certainly will not be surprised if they make the SuperB owl...


I'm going to feed the critters, eat some leftovers and then watch some hockey.

You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: