Saturday, November 13, 2021

Well, that was a fun

About 4:15 this afternoon, the skies opened, the lightning flashed and the wind blew.

A lot...

Yesterday's little storms managed to dump a bit of water in my basement but my handy-dandy little wet/dry vac made quick work of it. Todays storm is still going on but I suspect I'll be happy that I haven't put the vac away yet.

Once again, we managed to hold on to our electricity and for that, I am grateful.


The Bruins managed to beat up on the Devils this afternoon, beating them 5-2.

They played a great game, never relinquishing the lead and damn near scoring a short-handed goal on a Devils power play.

Tomorrow they play the Canadiens at 7:00. That should be a good game to watch with some of that famous "old time hockey".


We are in possession of 1½lbs of cod loin, a decent amount of crushed & buttered Ritz crackers and a working stove. That means we are going to eat well tonight.

While cook that dinner, you can visit these links:

No comments: