Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I'm boosterized

My wife and I ran over to the local CVS and got our covid booster this morning.

So far, my arm does not hurt but I suspect that will change tonight. The last two times I got this shot, my arm hurt like someone had hit me with a baseball bat.


When I saw this picture, all I saw was someone screaming, "Hey everybody! Look at me!"
What's with the big emblem on the apron? Does he feel like he needs to remind people he is the president?


One of The Bills (my lunch buddies) tested positive for covid this past weekend. Seems he got it from his grandson.

He says both he and his wife got the J&J vaccine back in March but no booster shots.

Hopefully they both glide through this without any problems and we get back to going out for lunch soon.


You can visit these links if you are so inclined:
  • I can't help but wonder how much this has to do with this ...


  • The ASSMAN passed away.


  • They are now known as "The Dollar Twenty Five Tree"...


  • "Hey Chief. Looks like only a bottle or two got broken."
    "Officer Dubkins. How much did you say got spilled?" (as he closes the trunk to his cruiser)
    'Oh, uh, now that I look at it Chief, I'd have to say at least 25 or 30 bottles got broken and several gallons got spilled..."


  • Soon to be an olympic sport.


  • Australia: What doesn't try to kill ya, tries to kill ya...

No comments: