Monday, November 8, 2021

Things are getting done

I had things to do at work and then when I was done doing that, I wanted to do some reloading.

One of the things I'm doing at work involves ripping data from a security repository and reporting on changes. This is so I can track who is making changes to people's access rights.

Another thing I'm trying to get done is a process that managers can use to find out who has access to their data. In other words, the Finance VP can run a report that shows who has access to his financial data.

All of that requires some tedious code.

As for the reloading, a boy needs some fun things to do and this boy considers that kind of thing fun.


I'm still trying to overcome the freakin' time change.

I'm tired and I want to take numerous naps. Right now it's 5:15pm and I'm nodding off while typing.

While I struggle to stay awake, you should click on these:

No comments: