Tuesday, November 30, 2021

I'm tired

After work today, I made a sandwich, sat down on my couch to watch some news and proceeded to fall asleep for a nice little nap. I didn't have any intention of falling asleep, I just fell asleep.

My daughter calls those "accidental naps".

The Dog took a nap too but I'm pretty certain her nap was intentional.


Between the CEO's of the companies that make the 'rona vaccines and the Chair of the Federal Reserve, I'm never going to be able to retire...

The DJIA is down almost 4% since the 23rd (5 business days) all because first the CEO of Pfizer comes out and says, "concerned about a new wave of covid".

Then the CEO of Moderna comes out and says, "The vaccines might not work against the new variant".

Finally, to really kick us in the nuts, the chair of the Federal Reserve comes out and says, "Pfffftttt.... The economy is fine! We no longer need to take any measures to prop it up".

The CEOs are saying whatever it takes to sell vaccine. They would like nothing more than to see us all throwing money at them for the rest of our lives.

As for Powell, I'm beginning to think he may be developing a form of dementia. Either that or he is so far removed from the life of an average person that he actually has no idea what a the economy is doing.


There will be hockey tonight but I don't have high hopes for the Bruins.

DeBrusk is back in the lineup but he's not a happy guy.

Marchand is out for three games because the league overruled Sunday's game officials and issued a penalty for something that doesn't look to me like it was intentional.

Oh, and Blidh is out with some kind of "upper body injury" and the coach, Bruce Cassidy, is quarantined because he has covid.

It's going to be a tough night.


I'm going to reheat some leftovers and watch some hockey.

Here are a few links that you might find interesting:

No comments: