Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Nope, still can't retire

The stock market looked like it was in full blown recovery mode when it opened this morning, shooting skyward and making me smile. But then, right around 11:00am, someone announced that the omicron 'rona has shown up in the United States and everyone panicked & started giving their stocks away for free.

I am sick and tired of covid. This has gone on long enough. It's time for this shit to end.


Speaking of things that piss me off, Charlie Baker announced today that he is not running for a third term.

I like Charlie. He ran as a republican but he is more of an independent than republican. He governs using common sense instead of following some "mob rule" party line.

Maybe I'll write him in.


The Bruins lost last night but I wasn't too shocked by that. I kinda knew going into it that they weren't going to be the winning team.

They are off tonight and they pick it back up tomorrow night when they go to Nashville and play the Predators at 8:00pm.

That means I'll probably only see the first period and maybe part of the second.


Here are a few links for you:

No comments: