Monday, December 6, 2021

Going to be an interesting game

The betting line for tonights football game is Bills by 2½ and the prediction from the intellectual midgets that predict these things is Bills 23 - Patriots 19.

I have no idea who is going to win tonights game but I'm going to watch it and root for the Patriots. I have faith in both the offense and the defense.


I got my airbag replaced today.

Seems kind of crazy to me to put a new airbag into a 16 year old car but the government issued a safety recall so I had it done.

The actualy replaced the entire center portion of my steering wheel. It's very shiny and clean.

When I look at it, I feel like I'm driving a brand new car.


We have no National Grid electricity right now but thanks to my decision several years ago to buy a generator, we have our own electricity.

Amazingly enough, we also have Spectrum internet access so here are some links:

No comments: