Thursday, December 16, 2021

It's nice having the Christmas shopping done

Normally, I am running around on Christmas eve trying to find something for my wife. This year, I have found everything that I want to get her. Also, my daughter has been more than helpful in picking up some things in my stead.

Now I just have to wrap the presents. Once that is done, I will have completed my Christmas tasks and will be free to enjoy the holiday with family and friends.

Or not.

Kinda depends on what covid is doing I guess.


In the world of baseball, the only news I can find is "Those big stinky heads don't want to play nice with us!"

Look, wealthy team owners versus wealthy players is meaningless to me. They are both making more money than they deserve.

These are the same people who charge outrageous ticket prices and then wonder why attendance is down.

These are the people who bitch on social media because they are only getting paid $20 million a year for 5 years to play a game.

I love playing baseball. I love watching baseball.

I hate the business of baseball.


You might want to visit these links:

No comments: