Saturday, December 18, 2021

So much for the "big emergency"

Thank god they sent that emergency notification yesterday about the devastating snow storm headed our way. Without that notice, we would not have been prepared for the...

...complete lack of snow today.

Idiots.

Our world is being run by idiots.


I've been watching Tiger Woods and his son, Charlie, play golf today and I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty impressed with Tiger Woods as a dad. He always says encouraging things to his son.

For instance, when Charlie hit his fairway shot into a bunker, Tiger looked at him and said, "Great shot. There's a clear path to the green from there."

No matter what you think of Tiger Woods as a golfer, as a dad, he is doing the right things with his son.


I am going to try and stay awake to watch at least half of tonight's football game. If the score is close and both teams are playing well, I might actually make it through the whole game. But it's going to have to be a very exciting game for me to stay awake for the whole thing.

Kick off is at 8:15 so I suspect the game will end sometime around 11:30. That's way past my bedtime.

Enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: