Tuesday, December 7, 2021

It certainly was an interesting game

Last nights football game ended at 11:15 and as we all know, that is a time that is way past my bedtime. Still, the game was interesting enough that I managed to stay awake and watch the entire thing.

Despite the fact the Jones could not throw the ball for shit because of the wind, they still managed to win because Belichick and McDaniels called a hell of a running game.

They scored a touchdown and instead of going for the PA, they decide on the 2 point conversion. This gave them 8 points. Folk made two excellent field goals for 6 more points and the Patriots beat the Bills 14-10.

They are in first place in the AFC and are now on a bye week. This will give them time to rest up, work on some things and get ready to face the Colts on the 18th.

Yes, the 18th is a Saturday, not a Sunday. Deal with it...


National Grid got our power back on sometime around 9:00 last night. Based on some things my daughter was hearing from some of her buddies, I suspect a tree limb came down on a high-power line and caused a transformer fuse to blow.

All I can say is I am glad I have a generator. We had lights, heat, hot water and, this is the most important thing, a television to watch football on.


I'm going to fall asleep early tonight.

Here are some links you can visit:

No comments: