Sunday, December 5, 2021

There's a storm a brewin'

According to the weather dweebs, we may see our first accumulating snow on Wednesday.

I conducted a test of The Beast in October but I think I'll drag it out tomorrow and fire it up. Call me paranoid but the last thing I want to discover is my snowblower doesn't work on the day of a snow storm.

I like to let it run for about 15 minutes because I figure if it can run for 15 minutes, it'll run for the hour or so it takes to clear my driveway, my backyard (The Dogs latrine) and the path to my neighbors house.


No Patriots today. They're playing the Bills in Buffalo tomorrow night.

I did watch the Buccaneers beat the Falcons and now I'm watching the Steelers play the Ravens.

I also watched the Bruins lose to the Lightning last night.

They managed to tie the game in the third period but lost 3-2 in overtime.

As for baseball, I have no idea what's going on because the owners and the players are currently negotiating a new contract and when the old one expired, the owners shut down the league and locked out the players.

As a matter of fact, if you go to any of the team websites, like the Red Sox, you'll see the only thing posted are historical stories and this little note:


I'm going to make some dinner and then find some other sport to watch.

While I do that, you should do these:

No comments: