Saturday, November 6, 2021

I know

At 7:00 last night I realized that I had not posted any links. I also realized that this little corner of the internet isn't all that important and missing a day or two will not cause our society to cease functioning.

As for what's happening over the last two days, the Bruins beat up on the Red Wings 5-1 the other night and I managed to stay awake for the entire game. They are now at 8 games with 5 wins and 3 losses.

I'm still trying to figure who created a schedule where the Bruins and the Islanders have only played 8 games while almost every other team in the league has played 10 or 11 games. Seems a bit lopsided to me.

Tonight they are in Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs.


While I eat some dinner and then watch som hockey, you can check these out:

No comments: