Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Nice stressless day

I worked for a few hours this morning and then ran over to the campus for a meeting and a walk.

After that, I took a jaunt down to Costco and picked up some necessities. While I was there, I checked the status of things like toilet paper and paper towels. I'm pleased to announce they have ample supplies.

No one wants to go through the whole toilet paper shortage again...

Then it was home do do a little more reloading and watching another nerd presentation by the FBI on what the latest threats are to our world.

For the record, it seems that someone in Iran is collecting all the publicly available personal data from school and corporate websites. The analysts seem to think the Iranians are gearing up for some kind of digital assault (phishing) on American universities and companies.

I was going to clean the leaves off my lawn but we are destined for some breezy days and some rain on Friday. That means the trees will probably get stripped pretty well by Sunday.

Hopefully they won't be too thick and wet when I finally get around to doing them. Also, hopefully most of them will have blown back onto my neighbor's yard since that's where most of them come from.


The Bruins beat the Senators last night 3-2 in a game with some pretty damned good hockey being played.

It appears that there might be some bad blood between a few Bruins and Senators players because things got a little "chippy" during the game. Several scuffles broke out and there were a lot of penalties on both sides.

They are off tonight and they face the Oilers tomorrow at 7:00. That should be an interesting game since Edmonton is in first place in the Western Conference.


I'm going to feed the creatures and make some dinner for the humans.

Here are some links:

No comments: